Translate

Tuesday 30 June 2015

The Girl In The Striped Pajamas

You SICK people…
tumblr_lz09hvXSzp1qde295o1_500
Having a read a few of these stories, the authors tend to begin by clarifying their position with some sort of benign platitude. The lads will generally trumpet something like “I’m not a stud but…” or “I’m just an average sized guy but…”. The girls version goes “I’ve never done anything like this before but this night…” or “I’m not the type to…”. Well I’m not going to stand on ceremony here; you’ll get no benign platitudes from me. I’d used ice cubes in bed before with girlfriends. It’s always been good. But it’s what happened after all was said and done that’s important here and the reality is, this story is just worth telling and that’s the crux and fact of it.
Porterhouse. Temple Bar. The one with the huge brass vat upstairs. A cold Sunday evening. We had arrived about an hour before she walked in, and were on the way with revelry and laughter the sounds of the night as she sat down with her friends. There were four of us, three lads and one of the lads girlfriends. My tooth had been at me for the past few days so I was knocking back the pionta’s at a rate, to help with the pain. I was going to the dentist tomorrow anyway. She was helping with the distraction too. We all have a type and she was mine in every respect. She had this hazelnut hair and smooth, tanned skin. She sat with a group of friends, resting her head on her hand delightfully as she listened and laughed with them. Each time she smiled my interested piqued and I found myself smiling too. She wore an off the shoulder white jumper which revealed a thin, hot pink bra strap. Her pale blue jeans that looked like they were tailor made for her hips and she wore a light beanie that look as if it had fallen from above and landed perfectly on her head; my type in every way.
Fast forward another hour and we’re standing at the banisters that surround the stage, watching the band having a chat. Things were going well and if I’d been asked at that point I’d have been happy with a score and a bit of touchy-feely. She was a recently qualified nurse and really good fun. Not just fun in the “I want a bit of that so everything you do I’ll laugh at to make it happen” fun, but genuinely banterful. After an hour of good craic, some kissing, with my friends lost to the night, and her pain in the arse cockblocker friend finally resigned to the idea she had decided to spend time with me, I was surprised but delighted to find myself in a taxi on the way to Ranelagh…to her house.
I’ve always found that in those situations where you know what’s about to unfold but it hasn’t started yet, a sense of nervousness takes over. I sat on the end of her bed, fidgety. She’d brought up two pints of iced water and left them on the bedside table. Off she had then gone into her ensuite. I sat nervously on the end of the bed, not wanting to do anything more than take off my shoes in case I looked too eager. She opened the bathroom door and stood there in stripped candy pyjamas, all different sorts of pink. Behind her, I could see her clothes on the floor; beanie, jeans, white top hot pink bra. Game on.
I don’t know what compelled me to do it but I’m glad I did. Reaching over I take an ice cube from one of the pint glasses and put it in my mouth. I start at her neck and come down between her breasts, avoiding nipples teasingly. After a minute or two of this, I notice her moving her breasts towards my half warm half cold trail of kisses. Taking this as cue I move suddenly to her nipples and she writhes and lets out a sound that could only be good. I spend two or three minutes teasing and running the cube over her breasts and nipples, enjoying her moving with the pleasure. A few minutes later I’ve moved all the way down and I’m finding it harder to keep doing what I’m doing because she’s moving so much. There’s a rise in volume and an arch of the back she raises herself to my tongue and the ice before dropping to the bed. She lies there quivering. My job is done and I had a great time doing it. A few minutes later and she’s got the ice in her mouth and I’m on my back enjoying her mouth and thanking whatever god you choose to believe in she brought up iced water. As the night went on she made two more trips for ice. I can advise of the following –

1-      Doggy style while running an ice cube over her back and arse is incredible
2-      Her on top while you run ice holding hands all over her is incredible
3-      Every which way you can introduce ice to the act is generally incredible

In the morning we say our goodbyes and I make sure to swap numbers. Coffee is arranged for later in the week, we have a long kiss goodbye and I’m feeling good as I strut down the Appian Way. Come a quarter to ten and I’m on the dentist’s chair being told the news that I need a filling. On you go says I as he explains the process of anaesthetising the region and filling it in with an amalgamate. He asks do I want a bit of ice on the spot before the injection as some people like it to help with the pain of the piercing of the needle? I smile fondly, and say yes. Pressing an intercom on the chair he asks a nurse to bring in some sterile ice. He’s off preparing his tools and what not when the door opens and standing there, in pink scrubs, holding a kidney dish of ice cubes smiling widely, is the girl in the stripped pyjamas…

No comments:

Post a Comment